Are you a non-governmental organisation or a small and/or medium enterprise or research institute? Then you know that the competition for funding and for project calls is extremely tight. However, the multitude of project calls and lack of information often cause the most suitable applicants to miss their opportunity. There is a multitude of questions to be answered:
- How should I identify the corresponding call?
- How should I prepare the project’s proposal?
- Which documents need to be prepared? How do I submit the project proposal?
- What is necessary to start the project?
- How do I set it up? Who is in the consortium?
- What is the role of partners in the project?
- When and how will the project be evaluated and audited?
- When and how do I get the money for the project?
PEDAL can help you answer these questions.
Our primary emphasis is put on community projects, which require direct contact with the European Commission without having to go through the national or regional governments. Since our establishment, PEDAL consultants have prepared and successfully managed over 30 EU-funded projects in different fields of interest. We focus on the following grant schemes:
- Horizont 2020
- EEA and Norway Grants
We have also successful projects within the FP7 and Visegrad Fund programmes.
The PEDAL team regularly screens funding opportunities from all its directorate generals and agencies and has a perfect picture of upcoming calls. We can prepare the full ‘A to Z’ project management package for you.
Interested? Have questions? Contact us.